search anything you love to watch on web

Monday, December 21, 2009

How i can delete my blog which i don't like?

When i started blogging, i made three blogs. But after somedays, i realised i cant manage three blogs at a time. I wanted to delete my fashion blog in which i share my jewellery's photos with my friends. But i couldn't delete.

Today when i opened blogger for posting, i saw in Settings: basic tab that i can delete my blog. there was a line like this.

 Blog Tools        Import blog - Export blog - Delete blog

You can import posts and comments from a previously exported Blogger blog, export this blog, or permanently delete it.

Then i clicked on delete blog . After that a new page opened and there was two options. 1. delete this blog 2. cancel
How i can delete my blog which i don't like?
   I clicked on delete this blog. And thats how i deleted my blog. By deleting blog like this, blog does not get deleted forever. You can restore your blog  before 90 days otherwise after 90 days, your blog would be deleted forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails